THE Cineon team are honoured to have been chosen as one of the top 10 VR marketing Experiences of 2019 by the world’s biggest business directory of VR, AR and 360 video studios.
Cineon were approached by virtualrealitymarketing.com last year to feature three of its recent case studies on the website.
And this week it was announced that its work with European oil refinery health and safety advisors, Concawe, was selected as one the site’s top 10 VR experiences of 2019, alongside work created for global brands BMW, Ford and British Airways.
Other VR experiences listed includes an Interbody educational VR experience, which takes users on an immersive tour of the human body, by Studio 42, and a live VR experience that takes users into the ocean, by Studio Vision 3.
Cineon Director Toby de Burgh said: “This is amazing news for both Cineon and Concawe. It recognises the quality of the VR we develop and the impact we are making in the VR training sector.
“Virtualrealitymarketing.com is a great resource for finding VR studios around the world, for reading the latest industry news and seeing the work that studios are creating. For them to highlight our work in their top 10 for 2019, is an honour.
“For our case studies to be featured alongside work created by studios for big brands such as British Airways, Ford and Adidas, is great. And even better that our work has been shortlisted from more than 2,400 members.”
Virtualrealitymarketing.com’s Top 10 VR Experiences of 2019 are as follows:
- BMW Drive Tour Virtual Experience – Zerolight
- Bell Nexus – Sector 5 Digital
- Drop in the Ocean – Vision 3
- VR Boeing 737 Next Gen Thrust Reverser – Inlusion
- Ford: The Psychology of Performance – Unit9
- British Airways Club Suite VR – Neutral Digital
- Under Armour Brand House Virtual Tour – Next Now
- Sabal Development: VR Experience – Spine
- Concawe – Environmental Science for European Refining – Cineon Training
- Intercelluar – An Interbody VR Experience – Random42
To read the article visit https://bit.ly/2tDhk6s